TheKinzClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheKinzClub

This website is for people who love webkinz!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cmt094

cmt094

Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm

i saw this on WI so just keep posting it on there and people should start seeing it!
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: YA   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:46 pm

ya I posted this really long thread hoping some people would look :] I think this sight is very unique and cool because all the ppl on it a fun and kind (and WI has gotten very snappy) and we are giving away tons of stuff (see anouncments) and it has good forums :]
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 pm

caligirl wrote:
Here is a thread to talk about anything and everything in life or your imagination :] so wwhat's up everyone? Im Ally , and I'm from California :] Im not feeling too good though, and I had to stay home from school today
I was going to too today, but then we had a snow day. I'm from Ohio.
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 2:51 pm

teenabeena wrote:
oh ok..i wonder if you can go into your user cp section and fix it..i'm not sure what it is called..you know when you first start putting the site
together you pick a time zone..idk..Wink
Yeah, I'm positive you can, I did in my user cp ;-)
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 pm

[quote="kinz_star6 I was going to too today, but then we had a snow day. I'm from Ohio.[/quote]

i live in kentucky and we had like half an inch=[ i wish it would snow more..here it snows but only a tiny bit except for like once a year..we haven't had a snow day in forever=[
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 am

cmt094 wrote:
[quote="kinz_star6 I was going to too today, but then we had a snow day. I'm from Ohio.

i live in kentucky and we had like half an inch=[ i wish it would snow more..here it snows but only a tiny bit except for like once a year..we haven't had a snow day in forever=[[/quote]
Here the teachers freak out if there's 1 inch of snow. That's pretty much all we get and enough to get us a snow day :-)
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 pm

its basically never snowed were i live :[
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:06 am

Woah, is there a glitch because I don't live in Kentucky, I live in Ohio!!
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:57 am

haha thats wierd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread   Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinzClub :: Non-webkinz :: Anything off-topic-
Jump to: