TheKinzClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheKinzClub

This website is for people who love webkinz!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?

Go down 
+3
teenabeena
webkinzlove98
caligirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
caligirl

caligirl

How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:13 pm

hey :] welcome :] we were wondering were you found out about this sight? please post here :]
Back to top Go down
webkinzlove98
Admin
webkinzlove98

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:18 pm

i made this site so i found it by myself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thekinzclub.forumotion.com
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: lol   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 pm

haha very nice I found it of another Webkinz Sight. ALSO- why did you all sign up?

i signed up because I wanted a sight to chat on and the other had tons of mean people and this one didnt and it was very organized.
Back to top Go down
teenabeena

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:23 pm

it was posted on another site..i'm always looking for new forums to chat with other webkinz addicts..lol;)
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:16 pm

yeah i found it on another webkinz site too and it looked cool so i joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: ....   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:21 pm

awsome! be sure to check out the announcment page there are going to be some VERY cool things coming! And this is only the 2nd day of the site!
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:09 pm

I found it on WI.
Back to top Go down
ChimChim1000

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm her friend so I joined!
Back to top Go down
Candi_Bliss

Candi_Bliss

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Someone on the Webkinz Insider forum posted the link to this site so that's how I ended up finding and joining it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?   How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Find Out About The Kinz Club?
Page 1 of 1