TheKinzClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheKinzClub

This website is for people who love webkinz!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Center of all thing .....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
caligirl

caligirl

The Center of all thing ..... Empty
PostSubject: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Put a funny jokee, a good riddle, or a challnenging puzzle on here!Or anything cool like a wierd pic or image from keyboard letters :] this is just a place for people to laugh or smile :] have some fun with it :]

p.s.- i had to do this really cool smily for all the funny jokes annd puzzles and pics and w/e to come-
lol! and this one because, well, its just awsome! afro
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:11 pm

well just something funny that happened..not like a joke or anything im just bored and writing whatever i think of..
so today we got off school early and me and my friend went and got lunch and we had the bread & butter they always give you
and i LOVE butter..its great so anyway i dropped my bread and my friend was like good thing it didnt land butter side down(cause she saw the butter facing up) and i was like welll hmmm..actually its butter side down either way since i did it to both sides of it..she was like wow..
you're wierd..
okay now that i think about it thats not that funny but oh well you sort of had to be there but i felt like sharing..lol
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:12 pm

lol! very interesting :]
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 pm

This is a riddle my friend says all the time:
Q: A rooster lays an egg on the top of a roof. Which way will it fall??
A: Rooster's don't lay eggs.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Montana Fanatic

Hannah Montana Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:52 pm

My BFF and I were in Steak & Shake cuz there was no school. Some guys from school walked in , they were SOOOO cute ! We wrote Hi My Name is Miley Montana on our place mats , and they SAW IT ! They were like , hey Miley Montana and giggled , then walked away ! They are like Abercrombie model HOT !! We may have had a chance with them , but NOOO Miley ruined everything ! LOL , She seems to always ruin everything :'(
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

lol =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center of all thing .....   The Center of all thing ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Center of all thing .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinzClub :: Talk about it :: Make your own quizzes,puzzles, and games-
Jump to: