TheKinzClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheKinzClub

This website is for people who love webkinz!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ally's Gifts to KinzCash

Go down 
+2
princess147202
caligirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
caligirl

caligirl

Ally's Gifts to KinzCash Empty
PostSubject: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I think I can speak for EVERYBODY here that we all love free gifts and KINZ CASH :] So I am going to be giving out gifts that will win you kinzcash! :]
These could include food baskets(tons of food so you don't have to buy food saving you $)
Games like pool, bowling alleys, air hockey, linkd, etc.(so you can play and win)
plants like strawberries, watermelons, corn ossily bones, donuts etc. (so you can eat them or sell )
and TONS more!

What does everyone think of this idea? :] also, if you have a suggestion about prizes, please post them here! also if you donate(anything is appreciated!) send to surfitlikeagirl. Those who donate to the Kinz Club will be on a speical list and will have a monthly drawing specifically for them.
Back to top Go down
princess147202

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:38 am

Say you have an exclusive that you dont want and you give it to a person thats low on kc who doesn't want it eather,they could sell it if they want to for some more KC.if you need people to sign up for the free things,ill sing up to recive,and maybe something back of mine.
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 am

:]

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slammer4life

slammer4life

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:54 pm

What do u mean?? i am confused!!
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 am

I think it's cool, maybe I can donate some.
Back to top Go down
IluvJazz97

IluvJazz97

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:02 am

I could donate!! PM me if you want me 2...
IluvJazz97 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 1:39 pm

yeah i could donate too.. i dont have much good stuff but if you want me to help out i'd love too =]
Back to top Go down
slammer4life

slammer4life

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:00 am

You should defidently do this! i will donate to you tomorow or as soon as i can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Gifts to KinzCash   Ally's Gifts to KinzCash Empty

Back to top Go down

Ally's Gifts to KinzCash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinzClub :: Webkinz :: Tips On Kinz-Cash-
Jump to: