TheKinzClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheKinzClub

This website is for people who love webkinz!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WINTERFEST RETURNS!!

Go down 
+3
slammer4life
kyliesmom
teenabeena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teenabeena

WINTERFEST RETURNS!! Empty
PostSubject: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:38 am

[b]winterfest returns to WKW Jan. 26- Feb.1st...yah!! hopefully they will have some new prizes..would love to see new items..i have all the ones from lats year's WF.. Wink
Back to top Go down
kyliesmom

PostSubject: winterfest??   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 am

I am kind of new to webkiz, what kind of prizes did you get last year? Is it kind of like the fall fest? I think I got some soup, and some winter clothes. That was pretty cool! I hope it is as fun as the fall fest!
Back to top Go down
slammer4life

slammer4life

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:06 pm

That's sooo cool!! where did you find that out??
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 am

I didn't get to go to the winter fest last year because I got a webkinz right after that =// What do they have??
Back to top Go down
IluvJazz97

IluvJazz97

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:57 am

Well It is SOO cool! You click on snowflakes, yes like fall fest! And they award prizes like fall fest, but wintery!! Hope that helps.
iluvJazz97
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:09 pm

IluvJazz97 wrote:
Well It is SOO cool! You click on snowflakes, yes like fall fest! And they award prizes like fall fest, but wintery!! Hope that helps.
iluvJazz97
Thanks!! Just wanted to post this :-):
WINTERFEST RETURNS!! Winter10
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 pm

lol i can't wait! i really want to get all the items this time.. for fall fest i only got a few of them=[
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:12 pm

Same here :-(
Back to top Go down
teenabeena

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:40 am

kyliesmom wrote:
I am kind of new to webkiz, what kind of prizes did you get last year? Is it kind of like the fall fest? I think I got some soup, and some winter clothes. That was pretty cool! I hope it is as fun as the fall fest!
there was the snowflake sweater and hat..a polar plunge poster..so cute..frozen mug of hot chocolate..kinda ironic..snowflake candy..red ad white..if you go to elubin.com you can see it there..Smile
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:22 am

Thanks for telling me!! I still wasn't sure about the stuff they gave out :-)
Back to top Go down
cmt094

cmt094

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah thanks because ive been wondering too! i can't wait to see what they have this time!=]
Back to top Go down
kinz_star6

kinz_star6

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Same here!! =]]
Back to top Go down
caligirl

caligirl

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 am

ya :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINTERFEST RETURNS!!   WINTERFEST RETURNS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WINTERFEST RETURNS!!
Page 1 of 1